Suggestion - Lottery Plugin

• My suggestion is to add a lottery plugin that draws a lottery every (30m-1h room for change) and during the entire length of that countdown/timer players on the server can purchase tickets. The odds would obviously work as (my tickets purchased vs. entire tickets purchased) to calculate your odds of winning.

Meaning if I buy 20 tickets, Sally buys 5 tickets, and Bill buys 5 tickets, I have a 20/30 chance of winning, leaving Bill and Sally with a 5/30 chance each to win.

This gives new players the opportunity to win substantial money with little cost if they feel like playing the odds.

The most major aspect of a lottery plugin is adding a server tax onto every ticket purchased to directly remove money from the economy to stop/majorly slow inflation.

If the tickets cost $500 each and a 15% server tax was added to each ticket purchased and a lottery of 40 tickets was pulled that would directly remove ($500x40=20,000-15%=17,000 difference 3,000) $3000 from the economy.

I suggest that the timer be 30m-1hr to maximize the real potential the server tax has to remove money. The only real change to the server is the removal of the money, no additional funds are being created, generated or made by any players. Money that has already been earned is simply being passed around and removed, passed around and removed, passed around and remove.

The best result is you have people removing thousands from the economy at-least once an hour.